1. noun, The wing or foil at the rear of a car providing downforce, often made with form rather than function in mind, to adorn the rear of the cars driven around your town centre by mouth-breathers who think they're in The Fast & the Furious.
2. noun, A piece of information likely to ruin dramatic tension in any piece of entertainment if discovered too early. Usually any plot development revealed more than a third of the way through the story. She's a man, he's a ghost, it's his sledge, he's a clone, etc.
3. verb, To ruin any piece of entertainment by revealing such information.
4. verb, To protect others from entertainment being ruined by obscuring such information from them.
1. Look at that mean spoiler on his Honda, it goes well with the over-sized exhaust pipe.
2. I would tell you who Kaizer Soze is, but it's a massive spoiler.
3. Please don't spoiler Bioshock Infinite for me, I can't play it until after my exams.
4. I wish you'd spoilered that Breaking Bad post, I'm only on season two.
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 email@example.com에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.