The following is an updated short description of the word 'plomb'; use in context, conception and distinction follow...
1. Polite term for a physical turd/poo/crap/shit in a toilet that hasn't flushed for one of many possible reasons...(see i-vii below)
2. Used to endearingly identify one's offspring.
3. A humorous and unique word coined in the early seventies to convey the moment of impact and subsequent existence of (ideally) a well-shaped (circular in cross-section) and solid turd/poo/crap/shit in a toilet;
By fusing "plop" and "bomb" this word describes the two most likely instances that flash into the non-Creator's mind upon detecting a plomb,(i) it's representative and symbolic status as a 'b-omb' by a Creator not one's self and (ii) the precise moment it 'plo-pped' (in the water) from within its Creator.
4. Lead (metal) in French and with close resemblance in many other tongues.
Possible reasons for non-flush and therefore plomb:
i. 'the Creator is still admiring its profile'
ii. 'the Creator simply forgot to flush it'
iii. 'the Creator is still admiring its subaquadynamics.'
iv. 'the Creator failed to account for any excessive reading or dozing time (esp. after bowl-rise-blackout) and subsequent semi-permanence of plomb.
v. 'the Creator is about to perform an autoptical check for consistency'
vi. 'the Creator is peforming a control test to discover his/her intestinal impact on unchewed peas, bananas etc.'
vii. 'the Creator has planted a deliberate 'plomb' for another to stop in his/her tracks and admire.
Examples in context:
1. I say, who left a big plomb in the toilet? 'Where you off to? I'm off to make a plomb' 'Where's so-and-so? I think he/she's in the toilet, making a plomb.'
2. 'How's the plombs? - Oh the kids?, They're fi-i-ne, how's yours? etc' 'You little plomb!' (eg. to young family)
3. 'Why do you call it a Plomb? - NeverM-I-N-D!'
4. Fuel attendant - 'Quelle petrol, Monsieur?
Customer - Plomb!
Fuel attendant - Parfait choix, Monsieur. Toute-suite plomb! Plomb, plomb... c'est si plomb! ..Heh! qu'est ce-que tu viens dit? Ugh! J'adore Patti Smith parce-que je suis 'jeune Parisien'. Je m'en fut! Mange-tu mon plomb! Rat-at-at-at-atat-at!!'
With complements/credit to Harry C the Greek :)
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 firstname.lastname@example.org에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.