1. slow-cooked roast beef usually served with peppers or giardinera on italian bread, sometimes dipped in gravy. Has nothing to do with Italy, but very popular in Chicago. Not to be confused with Philly cheese-steak.
2. a complaint or argument offered by an Italian-American.
3. the penis of an Italian-American male. see italian sausage.
1. When I go by my ma's I always get italian beef.
2. My sister-in-law always has some italian beef.
3. I got your italian beef right here.
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 email@example.com에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.