The Raenessest is separated into 3 syllables: Rae/ ness/ est.
1. All of who Rachel is / All of who I am; if the participants name is Rachel.
2. Completely pure and innocent.
History of Raenessest:
The girl's name Rae also used as boy's name Rae, is pronounced Ray. Short form of Rachel (Hebrew) "ewe/lamb" or "purity/innocence"
forming nouns chiefly from adjectives: suffix
1. denoting a state or condition (sadness, happiness...)
- an instance of this (a kindness)
forming the superlative of adjectives: suffix
(such as shortest, widest, brightest...)
1. It is to amplify the statement of "I am Rachel", the speaker would be claiming more than just stating a name when saying, "I am Raenessest". -"I found who I am, I'm now a Raenessest. - I feel completely Raenessest.
2. She never thinks anything bad of people, she's such a raenessest.
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 email@example.com에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.