1. The unavoidable aspect of war wherein the intelligence gathered is always incomplete to a degree, thereby making any decisions concerning said war a bit... foggy.
2. The adaptation of the preceding definition by Gamers to describe the blacked-out, or fogged-out, areas on a map in games such as Civilization, Warcraft, Starcraft, etc.
3. (The best of the three) After a long night of hard drinking, the feeling you have throughout the next day. Not the hangover, but the hangover after-effects, wherein you go through the world with a cloudy, obstructed view of eveything around you. Where you are constantly fogged out for the rest of the day.
1. "In 'The Art of War,' by Sun Ze, the author describes the lack of a clear idea of what the enemy is doing behind their lines as the 'Fog of War.'"
2. "That Fog of War sure is a pain in the ass when I'm trying to figure out what the hell those assholes are doing!" complained Lazarus Aswípe (Lazyass, for short).
3. "Fuck, man, I hate a hangover, but this Fog of War is fucking killer, bro."
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 firstname.lastname@example.org에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.