1) The opposite of Pwnage; what happens when something is Pwned
2) When a fail is so huge and so epic that the entire time period in which that fail happened must become an age of fail--a failage (pronounced fail-age)
3) The correct spelling of Failness
4) A literal fail, as in Rock Band. However, cannot be applied if the song is rated "impossibly difficult", because if it is, geek is a much better term.
1) Watch that noob getting wrecked in Halo! thats total failage!
2) Driving off a cliff in mario kart. on a course with no cliffs.
3) Even my computer tells me I spelled it wrong, but if it doesn't then it's still failage
4) Failing on Eye of the Tiger on guitar. Or drums. Or bass. Or singing.
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 firstname.lastname@example.org에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.