A term, originating from the southern England town of Poole in Dorset.
It refers to 'Arne Avenue'; the lower main road that runs through the Council Estate know as Bourne Estate or Bourne Valley.
A cacker can be spotted by the following:-
1) A huge sovereign ring
2) The latest i-phone, which is clearly stolen
3) Large hoop earings (female)
4) A lot on Adidas or Kappa Clothing
5) Fake Burberry
6) A child with no father
7) Adidas 'popper' trackkies tucked into white socks
8) Some who live there try to talk and act like they are a Gypsy (these are known locally as 'Hedge-Hoppers')
People with the common surnames "Clarke" or "Cook" or "Cooper" can be found residing in cacker's kanyon (more often than not they are related in one way or another).
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 email@example.com에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.