1. A movie made with a low or limited budget.
2. The phrase is more commonly misused to describe a movie of noticably poor quality.
3. It is rarely used to describe a movie with a low profit margin regardless of budget size, but I have heard it used this way occasionally.
1. "For a b movie, it had some pretty sweet visual effects."
2. "That might have been the worst movie I have ever seen. I wish the reviewer had mentioned it was a b movie"
Prices shown in USD.
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 firstname.lastname@example.org에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.