A phrase uttered to an inferior ally, just before you switch teams/abandon them. Originally from "Lord of the Flies" in reference to the fat kid piggy, and his asthma, which was always slowing him down.
Jim:"I don't think I can make it George, you'll have to carry me to safety"
George:"Sucks to your assmar. You're on your own!"
It's used on the popular television show South Park by Mr. Mackey (not Garrison) in place of certain obscenities.
"Step 4: Dont say fuck any more because fuck is the worst word that you can say, So just use the word m'kay!" - Mr. Mackey
1. A saying yelled when racing to a given point, preferably when running over a pond that has barely frozen.
2. A general saying expressing excitement or anticipation.
The phrase was spawned from an edited "G.I. Joe Public Service Announcement" which can be found at: www.heavengallery.com/fenslerfilms/
While getting into the car to drive to Chipotle: "last one there is a penis pump"!
1. The ultimate lame ass excuse when someone asks you to do something. Originally used by a child.
2. A good excuse to use to totally confuse your boss.
Boss: "Jim, get to work on the Johnson account immediately"
Jim (while leaving the room): "I would but I have to go color."
Synonymous with dying in a really embarrassing way, such as accidentally choking yourself with your belt while masturbating, or impaling yourself on a broomstick during homosexual shenanigans. Only worse.
Guy 1:"Whatever happened to that crackhead Jim?"
Guy 2:"I heard he got a state job."
Guy 1:"Oh man, that's too bad."
1. A promiscuous woman with questionable hygiene habits.
2. A task that proves to be excessively difficult.
1. "John slept with that dirty gutter slut last night."
2. "I'm trying to replace the transmission, but it's being a dirty gutter slut."
Something that is completely superior to anything else in the same class, genre, or universe. A quote from a truly "gifted" poster on a message board describing the videogame "Goldeneye".
"Goldeneye is an eye tat is golden".