1. A mentally and physically stimulating experience, resemblingtight rope walking, thatinvolves the utilization 1-2 inch wide nylon banding, that of which one person walks upon and among many other various exciting manuevers. Rigged between trees, cliffs, hitches, etc. It=Fun.
2. Taking it easy.
1. Rig that slack shit tight. Attack slack to acheive your inner ballast. I become rigamortis on and off to help my slack when I am slack lining/roping. We can always sobriety slack, that gets the patrol off our backs.
2. Nope, can't, gotta slack, sorry.
3. Hand gesture. Two party consented hand contact.
4. (Climbing) Easy on the balls, slack!
1. To fiddle using the middle and ring finger upon a female's bean.
2. A gesture of encouragement signifying good times.
3. An acknowledgement of good will by literally displaying the action of flexing the middle and ring finger in a come hither motion into the air.
1. "Easy sailor, you can't just go right to the bean fiddling!"
2. "We're gon get crunk, make some bad decisions, and fiddle the bean!"
3. "Fiddle the bean!"