* Chocolate * Theobroma cacao, the species of tree from which chocolate is obtained
* Cacao bean, dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao
* Cocoa solids from the cocoa bean
* Hot chocolate, beverage
* Creme de cacao, very sweet liqueur
1.another way of spelling the word cacao. mainly used in brazil and latin america as a nickname for names with the `k' sound, like Ricardo, Carlos, raquel, , claudio, carolina..etc.. It is unisex!
2.a cute and delicate way of describing a person of african descent without racial derogatory.
3. a spanish expression for trouble or mess
4. A cool way of describing something or someone with afrocentric sensuality and spice
1. My name is Carolina, but you can call me cakau for short
2. i.e.. my skin color aint black, its is chocolate..with alotta cakau * snap*