1) To defeat an opponent by using subtlety, cleverness, or a trickery. To force an opponent between choosing between two negative options (both of which benefit you).
2) To steal from someone else.
3) To dance while grinding one's ass
against another dancer's pelvis. This slang is common in Chicago.
4) To stab another person. This slang is common in South London.
1) He totally juked me into that Checkmate yesterday.
2) Hey! That kid just juked that DVD!
3) She was juking him all over the dance floor last night.
4) He got juked and mugged between the tube station and his flat.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
매일 매일 받아보는 무료 이메일
아래에 이메일 주소를 입력하시고 매일 아침 Urban Dictionary 오늘의 단어를 받아 보세요!
이메일은 firstname.lastname@example.org에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.