can be used to describe anything funny, outrageous, or just plain annoying. Also can be used as an interjection. Can be randomly said.
*someone steals your potato chips* Evil Lag! Give them back!; My door was being an Evil Lag today and refused to open, so I was stuck outside in a long and violent blizzard; In 6th hour today, we watched a boring video, so I just randomly said "Evil Laaaaag!"
2009년 05월 24일 (일)
The infamous Gro-Hawk, which is actually is the shortened version of "Gross Mohawk". It occurs when (typically) a boy who has an even cut, grows tired of it, and then styles it as a Mohawk, (spiked up hair in the middle area).
Dan thought the ladies liked versatility, so he made a Gro-Hawk out of his even-cut hair. He does not know why all the girls laughed uncontrollably whenever they passed him.
Guy 1:(to himself) Man, I've worn the same hairstyle since I was in 6th grade... I need something new. *grabs hair gel from his grandfather's house and smears it onto his hair, styling it like a Mohawk, but leaving it to the normal shag on the sides* Oh yeah, they ladies gon like me now!
(goes to school)
Friend: Dude!, What happened to your head, man?
Guy 1: It's a Mohawk, DUH!
Friend: More like a Gro-Hawk! *sighs while shaking head, walks away*
2009년 07월 17일 (금)
1. Trizz is a synonym to the word "stuff".
2. It can also be used as etc, or etcetera.
Needs an "and" in front of it for it to be used this way.
3. Trizz-F (pronounced Trihhzzz EFFFF!) Is a interjection equivalent to saying "Oh No", "Crap!", "Eek!", ETC.
1. Oh since we're going to Terry's beach house, don't forget to bring your bathing suit and trizz.
1b. Clean up all this trizz, Hare! I can't see your floor!
2. We're baking cookies, cakes, pastries and trizz.
3. Trizz-F! I can't believe I forgot my L.A. textbook! Now I have to pay a $50 fee!
2009년 07월 17일 (금)