1. An access-controlled, divided highway.
2. Rapper signed with Roc-a-fella
3. To leave a location promptly (such as to bounce
1. I just drove 66 miles per hour on the freeway; I'm a badass.
2. I just heard Freeway spit on that new And 1 mixtape, and it was hotter than your mom.
3. Hey, its getting pretty late- I think imma freeway outta this joint.
to smoke marijuana.
Ey lets freeway
out of here and go lay back and blaze a branch, son.
매일 매일 받아보는 무료 이메일
이메일은 email@example.com에서 보냅니다. Urban Dictionary는 스팸 메일을 절대 보내지 않습니다.