A term used by Ground Support Equipment Marines, mostly by Lewis, used in multiple ways; MACH is Latin for march. the translation was lost thousands of years ago by the Latinians, but fortunatly Greek historians found the translation engraved on a Turkish bike made of stone. Yes there is quite a bit of history behind the word MACH indeed.
1) The party at bro skillets house is MACH 15th.
2) Forward, MACH!!
3) Jealous MACH?
4) Are you going to start that fire by lighting that MACH? your definitely going to need more MACHES.
5) Yeah about that.. Im going to have you come in on Saturday... yeahhhh.. MOOCH MACH!!!
6) Skibby: Game set MACH!!
Jonney: AHH! f#k that re-MACH!!
7) thank you very MACH!!
8) Are you going to eat the rest of that turkey sandMACH?
9) I have to go put my clothes in the drier now..................... MAAAAACH!!!!!
2008년 03월 06일 (목)