a word you use when
1. Being pestered by some dude that you have no interest in and want to go away by informing him you have a boyfriend, and he has no chance with you... >.>
2. You notice someone is behaving past the boundaries of just friends with someone who is currently involved with another, and doesn't feel the same way.
3. You're involved with someone, and you're telling someone about it.
4. You hear that someone is involved with someone, but you want to hear it directly from them.
1. "I'm sorry, but i'm taken. it was nice talking to you though." *Runs away*
2. "Hey, i've seen the way you are around Cathrine. You're well aware she's taken. time to back off a bit there buddy..."
3. "Yeah, I'm taken."
4. "Hey, I hear you're taken, is that true?"
The Magical Mystery Tour(MMT) is a movie, albumn, and a actual tour. All from the Beatles. the albumn has classic songs like 'Hello Goodbye', 'Strawberry Fields Forever', 'I Am The Walrus', and 'All You Need Is Love'.
Means basically. If some thing is complicated, or a smudge complex, it can relate back to the first bit. Just look at the example...
i drew a picture for my boyfriend, but I also decided to copy it and enter it into a contest; when i give to to him, i will say 'Technically, i made this for you' since that isn't the only reason I used it.
Kurt Cobain (February 20, 1967 – c. April 5, 1994) was the lead singer of Nirvana. April 5th 1994 Kurt Cobain 'killed himself', which many believe he was murdered. He was found three days after he died in his Greenhouse. He was married to Courtney Love. his band was very beloved. Numerous people were(and still) think that their sound were crappy, and that the band had no musical talent. He did have a issue with all the attention he received, as well as the lack of privacy. He suffered from a drug addiction. He also had intense pain because of a undiagnosed chronic stomach condition. Dave Grohl from Nirvana is now in the band,Foo Fighters.
Kurt Cobain killed himself the exact day I was born. Ho hum.